Modern, yet traditional.
Hello there, I'm Andy Roberts and I'm a Lancashire based wedding photographer covering the entire north west of England, including Merseyside, Cheshire, Greater Manchester and the Lake District.
I like to think of myself as a modern wedding photographer, capturing 90% of your wedding in a natural, candid way; presenting you the story of your wedding day in a beautiful way. The other 10% is spent covering the more traditional aspect of wedding photography, a short couple’s shoot and any group photographs that you may require.
So, if you’d like to see some of the stories I’ve captured in the past, please feel free to look through the storyboards below, or if you want to get to know me a little better head over to the About Me page, or feel free to get in touch via the Contact Page.